All students should take pride in their appearance and dress appropriately for a working day in the Sixth Form. The Director, Miss Weston will make the final decision on the suitability of dress, but those arriving dressed inappropriately will be asked to go home and change into more suitable clothing.
- Smart trousers, including denim, can be worn but must be clean, tidy, not torn or frayed.
- Skirts must be a reasonable length, clean and tidy.
- Shorts must be to the knee and suitable for school, not the beach.
- T-shirts and tops must cover the shoulders and the midriff and have no offensive writing, logos, or pictures. They should not be strapless.
- No vest tops or football shirts
- Smart shoes or tidy trainers
- Flip flops are not permitted.
- Hats should not be worn inside the building.